Today's Minute Moment Verse

Praise be to the God and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. Ephesians 1:3

Friday, May 14, 2010

Come Dine with Me

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will com in to him and dine with him, and he with Me." Revelation 3:20 NKJV

I truly believe that Jesus is coming soon to get those of us who believe in Him and love Him. We will dine with Him, feasting on the bread of life which is the Word of God, Jesus Christ. As a therapist, I tend to analyze most everything I think about to the nth degree. However, no amount of analytical thinking will help me wrap my mind around Jesus being the Word,the bread of Life.

No, my mind just simply cannot fathom this truth. My mind can't, but my heart can. I know in my soul and believe with my heart that Jesus is who He says He is. He is the great I AM the ever present Savior of my soul and Bread of my life.  He is the energy Source of my life and the entire universe.  He is before all things and in Him all things consist (Colossians 1:17 NKJV).  

My heart cries, "Come, Lord Jesus, Come." To God be the Glory! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment