Today's Minute Moment Verse

Praise be to the God and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. Ephesians 1:3

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Joyful in Hope

Treatment for pseudodementia, which is reversible, consists of treating the depression.  At this time I am being treated with medications and psychotherapy.  One day I think I am completely well and the next day I think I'm losing my mind altogether.  My husband, Michael C., is very supportive, loving, and understanding and loves me just as I am.  Every one should be so blessed to have a spouse like Michael C.  

Sweet Holy Spirit I ask You to make me remember Romans 12:12.  Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.  Thank you sweet God for never leaving nor forsaking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment