Today's Minute Moment Verse

Praise be to the God and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. Ephesians 1:3

Thursday, April 15, 2010

From: Experience the Ultimate Makeover by Sharon Jaynes

Every spiritual battle is won or lost at the threshold of the mind (p. 105).  Becoming aware of what we think is the first step in stopping thoughts that distress, torment, or otherwise terrorize us.  I have been fighting a dreadful battle with untreated depression which has resulted in pseudodementia a chemical rather than structural dementia.  Please God help me for only You can.  And You will.  My feelings are not trustworthy.  You are trustworthy and have proved this to me many times over.  Thank you, Jesus, for loving me when I am not so loveable.

No comments:

Post a Comment