Today's Minute Moment Verse

Praise be to the God and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. Ephesians 1:3

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Speaking Joyful Words

A man has joy by the answer of his mouth, And a word spoken in due season, how good is it!  Proverbs 15:23

The season is Advent, awaiting the coming of the Son.  Sitting on my deck the Sun shines brightly on me, around me, and in me as the birds chirp sweetly to each other.

Awaiting the Son, the Messiah, Son of God, He shines brightly into my heart as I focus my gaze on Him.  He opens my mouth to speak joy to my loved ones as I listen to His voice in the silence of my being.

Bless the LORD, o my soul and all that is within me, Bless His holy Name.

To God be the Glory!  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment