Today's Minute Moment Verse

Praise be to the God and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. Ephesians 1:3

Friday, June 10, 2011

Confidence in God

I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the 
LORD
in the land of the living.
Wait for the LORD;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the LORD.
Psalm 27:13-14

No matter where the road may 
lead me
no matter how the path may
wind
Regardless of the up and downs
and hills that I must
climb
Of this one thing I can be sure
God will never let me 
down
He guides and always 
lights my way
His goodness does
surround.

The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, 
and He delivers them.                            Psalm 34:7

No comments:

Post a Comment