Today's Minute Moment Verse

Praise be to the God and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. Ephesians 1:3

Friday, June 11, 2010

The Dwelling Place

For we are the temple of the living God.  As God said: "I will live in them and walk among them. I will be their God, and they will be my people."  2 Corinthians 6:16 NLT

God saw fit not only to give me everlasting life through Jesus but to actually live His life in my heart.  How amazingly incredible that the Dwelling Place of the King of the universe is my heart.  Does He dwell in your heart?


Father, today I ask You to quiet my mind so I can hear you and feel you move in my heart.  I pray the life I live will reflect Your loving kindness and faithfulness in the way I treat others.  In the Name of Jesus.  Amen.

To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment