Today's Minute Moment Verse

Praise be to the God and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. Ephesians 1:3

Monday, September 20, 2010

You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.  You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.  O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever.   Psalm 30:11-12 NIV

How strange that I can write on this blog that, hopefully, someone other than me is reading but it's extremely difficult to voice these thoughts and feelings to the people I love the most.  

Jesus woke me early this morning and I had a thought I just had to get up and share regarding depression.  That was a few minutes ago.  Now I've forgotten it.  I haven't forgotten this one thing, though.  That even if I make my bed in hell, sweet Lord God, You are there. (Psalm 139:8).  


Holding a thought is almost as difficult as holding sand in a spaghetti strainer.  It's gives me the tateds (agitated, irritated, and frustrated).  However, each moment brings me one breath closer to You, sweet Lord, regardless of the tateds.  Your love infinitely holds all that I am even thoughts that flee like the wind.


To God Be the Glory!  Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment